Welcome ~ Bienvenue ~ Willkommen ~ Bienvenido

Welcome to my blog. I will be writing the excitements, the lows and most probably the mundane events (to some) which will happen from now until the close of this blogging event.

A teacher of Modern Languages (French, German and now a little dabble into Spanish - whoop!), careering around the countries, cooking my way into food extremities and eating in a wannabe Nigella style-ee.

Incidentally - Advo Cat = cross between advocate and avocat, the latter = avocado in French, PLUS lawyer, PLUS my name's Cat. Combining all 3 elements into 1. Genius. (Well, not really, but it's quite nice.)



Cat Face

Cat Face

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Mystery Eyes

So today I commited my first Mystery Shopper assignment, or rather I completed, but I havn't yet so let's stay with committed.
Exciting. Being paid for eating food (albeit nominal, still payment) - yay!
I recommend to you all the Dominos Pizza 'Meateor' it is delish! Have I succomb to the strange Sunday Times vocab - 'delish' - can we not write full words anymore? Seemingly  not.
Time for a beer, time for a tidy, but happy in the satiety that half of a large pizza brings.
Yum (c:
(Note the whole peanuts by the side - ooph!)
PS Nigella on Radio 4 food programme next - 'scucha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment